Samsung officially announced its new smartphone Galaxy XCover 6 Pro, which targets organizations and employees in jobs that require working in harsh environments, including warehouses, shipping companies, factories and others. The new Samsung XCover 6 Pro phone offers the user special specifications and more durability compared to Traditional phones, in order to meet the needs of employees, whether in the field work or in the office.
What are the features of the Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro?
These are the most prominent features of the Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro:
- Samsung said the Galaxy XCover 6 Pro is designed to withstand harsh working conditions, making it suitable for various field jobs.
- Durable Design Samsung has confirmed that it is MIL-STD-810H8 certified .
- IP68 water and dust resistance rating for water and dust resistance.
- Rely on the strongest layer of Gorilla Glass Victus+ to resist scratches and bumps.
- The Samsung XCover 6 Pro carries a replaceable battery, while relying on recycled materials to protect the environment.
- Up to five years of security updates and four additional upgrades to Android and OneUI.
- The phone runs on Android 12 .
- The Samsung Xcover 6 Pro comes with a slim design of less than 10mm, although it is designed to be more durable.
- 6.6-inch large screen with a frequency of 120 Hz.
- Data protection based on Samsung Knox system , which is based on several protection technologies, including at the level of electronic chips.
- Securing the phone through fingerprint and facial recognition, with options that allow those in charge of IT departments to control remotely to ensure the security of the phone and not to be tampered with.
- Two programmable buttons that can be customized to perform specific functions as appropriate for each organization.
- Galaxy XCover 6 Pro can be used as a scanner.
- Supporting the use of the phone as a walkie-talkie to communicate with the work team, depending on the partnership with Microsoft Teams .
- Pogo charging port.
- Special accessories to suit the needs of a variety of work environments, including the Smart Case, Pogo chargers, PTT headsets and various clips.
- 128 GB storage capacity with support for external memory cards up to 1 TB.
- Equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G octa-core processor.
- Support 5G networks and Wi-Fi 6E networks, providing the best Internet connection.
- Glove Touch: This gives professionals whose work requires gloves for health and safety precautions a better ability to use the phone efficiently while wearing gloves.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro specifications
|Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro|
|the fish||9.9 mm|
|water resistance||Support IP68|
|traditional headphone jack||exist|
|Precision||FHD+ or 1080×2408|
|protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+|
|Healer||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G|
|The operating system||Android 12|
|Interior space||128 GB|
|External memory cards||Supports up to 1 TB|
|back camera||50-megapixel main camera with F1.8 lens slot supports autofocus feature + 8-megapixel Ultra-Wide camera with F2.2 lens slot, with dual-LED flash|
|Front Selfie Camera||13 MP, f/2.2 aperture|
|Battery and charging|
|the battery||4050 mAh|
|charging port||USB-C + POGO|
|Charging speed||15 watts|
|Wireless charging||does not support|
|WIFI||Supports Wi-Fi 6E|
|Bluetooth||Supports Bluetooth 5.2|
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro price
The new Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro phone, intended for workers in harsh environments or those who need a phone that provides more durability during July 2022, will be available in the Middle East, European and Asian markets, provided that it will be available globally later, and Samsung confirmed that the phone will be available at a price of about $ 600.