As the first Nothing Phone is closer to being fully revealed, some additional details have been revealed thanks to the phone’s debut, and recently we learned that the phone will come with a series of light bars on the back.
We’ve already seen the basic design of the phone in a recent ad, but this video highlights different use cases, including making LEDs work as a battery indicator, alerting the user with light on unread notifications, or synchronizing flashes in time. Fitting with ringtones.
Here is a list of all the features that the video highlights about the first Nothing phone:
- All bars light up to show notifications.
- Lights the central circle or circle? Indicates wireless charging or reverse wireless charging.
- The bottom light bar can act as the charging progress bar.
- It can light up all the straps to act as a camera flash.
- All bars can flash in time with the phone’s ten built-in ringtones.
- Aside from the LED strips themselves, there is also a red LED that flashes while the phone is taking videos.
As for the internal parts, we know that the phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, although other specifications have not yet been announced. We expect this to change as we get closer to the official phone launch on July 12th.
The company announced via its Twitter account , that the first 100 units of the phone, each engraved with its production number, will be sold on the online auction site StockX from June 21 to 23.