Adminer’s development prioritizes security. To guard against brute-force attacks, Adminer does not enable connecting to databases without a password and rate-limits connection attempts. Consider making Adminer unavailable to the public by whitelisting IP addresses that are authorized to connect to it, password-protecting the access in your web server, activating security plugins (such as requiring an OTP), or changing the login mechanism. You may also delete Adminer if it is no longer required; it is a single file that is simple to upload in the future. Adminer has had several security issues in the past, therefore upgrade whenever Adminer notifies you of a new version (ask your administrator if you could not update yourself).
- Use a username and password to connect to a database server.
- Choose an existing database or create one from scratch.
- List the table’s fields, indexes, foreign keys, and triggers.
- Change the table’s name, engine, collation, auto increment, and comment.
- Change the column’s name, type, collation, comment, and default values.
- Tables and columns may be dragged and dropped.
- Create, edit, delete, and search indexes, including fulltext indexes.
- By using foreign keys, you may create, edit, delete, and link lists.
- Views can be created, modified, dropped, and selected from.
- Create, modify, remove, and invoke stored procedures and functions.
- Create, modify, and remove triggers.
- Tables with search, aggregate, sort, and limit results are available.
- Create new records, amend existing ones, and remove old ones.
- Supports any data formats, including blobs, via file transfer.
- Any SQL command may be run from a text field or a file.
- Table structure, data, views, procedures, and databases may all be exported to SQL or CSV.
- Print the database schema with foreign keys.
- Demonstrate and eliminate processes.
- Users and permissions can be seen and changed.
- Variables with documentation links are displayed.
- Manage table divisions and events (MySQL 5.1).
- User types, schemas, and sequences (PostgreSQL).
Adminer (previously phpMinAdmin) is a PHP database management tool with a lot of features. In contrast to phpMyAdmin, it is a single file that can be deployed to the target server. Adminer is available for MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL and others via plugin.
- Adminer 4.8.1 (.php, 465 kB), English only (.php, 310 kB)
- Adminer 4.8.1 for MySQL (.php, 356 kB), English only (.php, 208 kB)
- Source codes (.zip, 785 kB), Current development version
- Donate: Paypal, Patreon, Revolut
- Latest stable version (use e.g. by
- Change log, blog
- User contributed packages: Debian package, Arch Linux package, WordPress plugin, Drupal module, Docker, Dockette, Joomla extension, Moodle plugin, TYPO3 extension, CMS Made Simple Module, Laravel, Laravel, Laravel, AMPPS, Electron, Jaxon
- Adminer is also bundled with Nette Framework (which this site runs on).
- Older versions
For more information: