The Internet is a very crowded world, and this makes it a very competitive world, and any business associated with it applies these qualities, so in the world of freelancing, you will not achieve the desired success without some marketing efforts, and of course here we are talking about e-marketing , where you can reach your potential customers on the Internet .
We covered many aspects above, and in some of the sub-lessons, many of the points associated with marketing yourself as a Free Lancer.
Therefore, here we will address the point of marketing in simple and brief points:
- You have to understand well that marketing yourself is an integral part of your business as a Free Lancer, and you cannot ignore it, because it is one of the keys to your success.
- Build a network of acquaintances by integrating into your own community on social media and your LinkedIn account.
- Communicate with your target customers and offer them your services.
- Don’t wait for work to work, but constantly make samples of your work and share it with your target audience.
- Improve your accounts on freelancing sites, and always try to be there.
- When you start getting friendly and professional clients to win them over as long-term clients.
- Connect with fellow successful Freelancers and tell them that you are waiting for a new job, many famous freelancers give their surplus work to other freelancers.
- Run paid advertising campaigns.
- Continuously improve your portfolio.
- Make yourself visible and noticeable anywhere your potential customers are.
- When getting clients and successfully completing the work between you, ask them to recommend you for other clients.
- Subscribe to paid packages on freelance platforms. (Some freelance platforms offer premium packages that make it easier to get a job.)
Here are some articles that will help you market yourself as a New Lancer and get a job:
- 3 essential aspects to ensure your success as a freelancer
- How to get more job offers
- 10 Recommendations that will enable you to use LinkedIn like a pro
Now we have almost covered the most important aspects of self-employment, whether here on the main freelance guide page or through one of the sub-lessons, but this does not mean that our topic is over, but a very important part remains, which I will dedicate to answering the most popular questions that are asked. Trade it freelance.
Before entering the next point, I strongly advise you to review the last lesson in the freelance guide, in which we dealt with a set of very important tips and points that will help you succeed and grow, and avoid many problems that you may face