Windows, like any other operating system, receives security and software updates, but sometimes automatic Windows updates can cause problems for your laptop or PC, and you may prefer to turn off this automatic update manually if desired.
In this article, we will teach you how to turn off Windows Update and also explain why it is best to disable Windows Update. So provided you also use Windows, no matter what version it is.
Why are you trying to turn off Windows Update?
Whether not all of us, most of us use the unlicensed version in fact we don’t spend money to buy Windows, and that’s whether users in other parts of the world pay to buy Windows and receive an Activate code.
Since the copies are hacked, if you update, this version of the crack will be disabled and Windows will show you windows activation error. After this error, some features of Windows will be disabled and also your laptop or computer will be very slow and some parts of it will have more than usual.
Another reason to turn off Windows 7 or 10 update is that these updates may start at inappropriate times, for example you don’t have enough time to update your laptop and you are doing something important and the update is causing you to not be able to do that. Several hours use your system.
For these two reasons, it is better whether you are not using the original Windows, make certain to turn off its automatic update so that the crack does not disappear and you do not have to change your laptop again in a short time or deal with a slowdown.
Turn off Windows Update
Provided you are looking to turn off Windows 7 or 10 update, here are two ways to do it. Follow the steps in order.
Disable Windows 7 automatic update via services
The steps to do this are the same for Windows 7 or 10 and don’t differ much.
- Go to the search section at the bottom of the program and enter ferry services.
- Sign in to Services and look for the Windows Update option.
- Click on Windows Update and change the startup type to Disable.
- Finally, select OK and exit this section.
- Disable automatic Windows 7 or 10 updates via Group Policy
We suggest that you do this moment method first and then move on to method one. Keep in mind that the best time to do this is after switching windows and before connecting your laptop to the Internet.
- Select the Win plus R buttons, then enter “msc” and hit Enter.
- In the Computer Configuration section, select Administrative Templates.
- Click on Windows Components and select Windows Update.
- In this step, select Configure Automatic Updates from the menu on the correct.
- On this page, select the Enable option and at the bottom, select the notification option for automatic download and installation.
- Now click on Apply and then OK.
- Disable Windows 10 Update Via Registry
Usually, you can activate or register your Windows in two ways. The first way is to buy the real code from Microsoft’s website or internal sites for a fee and activate Windows, and the moment way is to crack Windows through the existing crack and cause unlawful Windows activation.
Whether you are using the original Windows, then updates will not be too annoying for you, but whether you are using a cracked Windows, we propose that you do the moment method immediately after installing Windows and before connecting the system to the Internet, then the first method I mentioned above.